Test Engineer for ASIC Development (f/m/div)
Siemens-Halske-Ring 2, 03044, Cottbus, DE
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics - micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In our Cottbus ASIC development center, we develop ASICs for Bosch Sensortec in the field of MEMS Speakers. Your responsibility will be the test development of Mixed-Signal or System-on-chip ASIC projects.
- You are part of an international ASIC design team and are responsible for ensuring the quality of our sensors by introducing design-for-testability requirements
- You define and document test specifications together with analog and digital designers, in this context you also create test flows and develop test patterns for ASIC post-silicon characterization
- You manage the implementation and bring-up tests at our partners to ensure the execution of ASIC characterization and qualification
- You evaluate test and characterization data and define measures
- You measure and analyze failure parts in our lab to resolve the root cause of the issue
- Personality : Team player with cross cultural competence, communicative, reliable, assertive, enthusiasm for new topics
- Working Practice: Focused and structured working style, effective, problem solving
- Experience: 3+ years of professional experience working with ASICs, excellent scripting skills, very experienced in data analysis with Python or Matlab (knowledge of big data analytics with Tableau is a plus)
- Knowledge: Expertise in electronic measurement setups and general laboratory validation methodologies like PXI; strong knowledge of logic & circuit design fundamentals, experience with PCB Design
- Languages: Proficient English (C1) and advanced German (B1) language skills
- Education: Studies of electrical engineering (M.Sc.) or equivalent, with outstanding results
Apply now in just 3 minutes! You want to work part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Paul Kültzer(Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-32641
Need further information about the job?
Georg Heinrich(Functional Department)
+49 351 8547-3774
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.